Wasp Embroidered Patch Badge Iron on or sew yellow and black
103 x 67 Millimetres
10.3 x 6.7 Centimetres
4.05 x 2.93 Inches
The patch has a heat seal backing which allows you to just iron it onto a garment or bag etc of your choice.
1. Turn your iron to the hottest setting your garment / bag etc can tolerate. Ensure the "STEAM" option is turned OFF, and that your iron IS NOT full of water.
2. Place your item on a flat, heat-resistant surface like an ironing board. Ensure the item is flat providing a good surface for the patch; you may need to iron the item first.
3. Peel off the paper backing and place the patch in position, the adhesive side should be flat against the fabric.
4. Place a thin cloth / towel over the patch. When doing this ensure you take care not to disturb the position of the patch.
5. Position the hot iron over the patch and press down firmly. Hold the iron there for about 10 seconds
6. Remove the iron and allow the patch to cool.
7. Lift the towel and check to see whether the patch is fixed on securely.
8. If it has not fixed to the item, replace the towel and press the iron on again for a further 10 seconds.
Shipping is from the United Kingdom.
All orders are dispatched within 1 working day of the order transaction.
UK Delivery Times. Royal Mail
1st Class next day delivery.
IMPORTANT: eBay post an estimate time for delivery only. Royal Mail normally deliver First Class post in 1 day / next day, but sometimes there is a delay with Royal Mail this is out of my control.
International Delivery Times.
International Standard Postage by Royal Mail please allow between
7 - 14 Working Days for European delivery's.
10 - 21 Working Days for the rest of the world. (USA, Canada, Australia)
This may be longer at busy times of the year such as Christmas.